Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome



Hi My name is Cyndi , but my husband calls me the Disney Queen. I am married to Marc AKA Disney Dad ( because he pays for all of trips to the world ). We have three children TJ ( AKA Disney Son ) , Quisha ( AKA Sleeping Beauty ) and Nicki the "baby" of the group ( AKA Disney Princess ). We have been to Florida at least six times ( WDW June 1998 , US/IOA August 2000 , WDW December 2001, WDW August 2002, WDW December 2004 and May 2005 ) ! We are scheduled to return in December of 2009 to visit US/IOA and Seaworld. But if I have my way we will be still staying on Disney property. A trip originally scheduled for December 2004 aboard the Disney Wonder has been postponed ( until who knows when ). I have become a Disney addict ( as you will soon see ). I hope you enjoy my site and will come back again .