Monday, October 27, 2008

My scrapbook obsession











My scraproom has gone through a drastic change over the last few years. I eventually had to upgrade from my diningroom to my livingroom.






Scrapbooking became one of my newest obsession when I decided to scrap some of my Disney trips . My cousin introduced me to Creative Memories . After one show I was hooked . I had my first show a few weeks afterwards and introduced it to one of my best friends Cassandra . She also became hooked ! I went on the internet checking out other scrapbook sites and slowly trying to build up supplies so that I could began my own scrapbook. I already had and album , and I created a small space at the end of my family room steps to store my supplies and stuff. I got a lot of great gifts for hosting a class.

At the time my space consisted of two carts with drawers for my supplies ( mat and blades , scissors , punches , etc ) , a trashcan for my paper scraps , a bag which held my new Creative Memories album , and a binder which I used to store my stickers and die cuts . Over time I set up a craft table in my dining room.

My first album was filled mostly with family and friends events. From there I started doing Disney vacation albums .