Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hey they don't call me the Disney Queen for nothing!






My name is Cyndi ( AKADisneyqueen ) to my friends. To say that I am obsessed with Disney is an understatement. I have been a stay at home mom for over 26 years. Now retired ( are you ever really retired from being a mom ? ) I have more time to spend on my favorite hobby. Which is planning WDW vacations for not only my family , but also for our friends. I dreamed about going to WDW since I was a little girl. But it was not until 1998 that my dreams truly did come true. In 1996 I visited family in Florida and fell in love with the area ( even before stepping foot in Orlando) ! Many years later and after several trips to the World , I must say I still feel the same way each time we arrive at our "home away from home" - WDW. This website is dedicated to my many loves, but especially my love of Disney.