Monday, October 27, 2008

Pictures from Hawaii


Our view from the beach cottage each morning






Inside the cottage




Marc and I on Glen's Harley ( no I did not ride, but Marc did. And no we will not be getting a motorcycle anytime soon ).






The day we left the airport in Honolulu. I was just glad to have gotten through security (see trip report). Also did you notice the tan ?

After I returned from Hawaii, I started looking for sites where I could shop for Hawaiian products ( including music, fabric, shirts, dresses and scrapbook products). Along the way I have found a couple of good sites that are now favorites. Maui Photography, Hawaiian Apparel , Hawaiian Jewelry , Hawaiian Music , Hawaiian Gifts , Scrappers Friend , Island Paperie , Hawaiian Games


You can see more pictures from our trip here ( just in case you missed it in the trip report ).