Monday, October 27, 2008

Non Disney Trips

Sometimes I actually travel somewhere besides Disney (gasp)! So I thought I would share the links to some of my most memorable trips.

We visited Atlanta in Georgia 2006. It was the first time that Marc and the girls had ever been. We visited Stone Mountain with my friend Kelli and her friend. We also visited World of Coca Cola and Underground Atlanta. No trip to Atlanta would be complete without a trip to the Martin Luther King Memorial. I heard about the Varsity on the food network and had to try it out. This was my second trip to Atlanta but it was fun seeing the place through my families eyes. We are now planning for a family reunion in the lovely peach state for 2009.

I had the time of my life in Alabama at the Scrap Etc Event 2007 (scroll down a bit to see highlights from the trip). It was my second scrap event, but this one was like nothing you have ever seen before. I met a lot of great new friends and got to spend some time with my goddaughter.

In July (2007) I got to go on a dream trip with my mom (and my cousins) in Chicago. We had a blast! We started the weekend off by going to see the Color Purple. I didn't realize until much later how much I would enjoy the city (I am so not a city girl). We did some major sightseeing.