Monday, October 27, 2008

Boma's





The Animal Kingdom Lodge
Boma's

August 2004 : We had to cancel our plans for dinner here . We tried to add two friends to our reservation , but the next available seating would have been at nine pm. My friend who is pregnant would not have been able to wait that long , especially after a day in the hot sun at Magic Kingdom. This was the second time we had to cancel this reservation. I am beginning to think I was not meant to eat here . Oh well , maybe the next time !
Update: We will be eating at Boma's ( finally ) for the first time in May 2005 ( after several tries ). It will be an adult dinner with my friends Mike and Cass during our weekend celebration at WDW in honor of my goddaughter Kyra's birthday.

Update (May 2005) : We finally got to eat at Boma's. It was so worth the wait. I had some of the best food I have ever tasted at WDW. There was a total of nine adults, and everyone agreed it was a good choice. Most of the food I can't even name , but the spices were excellent and the desserts were mouth watering (pictures above).