Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Hubby




Marc and Cyndi WDW December 2004 at the French Pavillion at Epcot.

Marc ( AKA Disney Dad ) is Prince Charming to my Cinderella . We have been married going on 26 years. He is a Tele-Communication Engineer and a newly elected Pastor. We have three lovely children TJ , Quisha and Nicki. He only makes the sometimes yearly trips to Florida because of my love for the place . ( But secretly, even if he won't admit to it I know he loves the place ). He drives the 14 hours to Florida with no complaints and is usually the one not in the pictures because he is usually taking them. Along with the video camera , regular camera , cell phone and two way radio he is the one you will see in the park with the big backpack filled with all of our water and snacks ( I told you he was a prince ). There is not enough things I can say about this man , except that I am very happy that God brought him into my life. Thanks dear for being such a great Disney Dad!



This is Marcus and us at Chef Mickey's with Mickey . It was his first character meal . I think he enjoyed it . That day he was wearing his Mickey shirt , watch , and hat ! ( Did you notice the camera attached to his hand ? )

Update: Marc has finally put in the necessary paper work to began going back to school to finish his education. Soon I will have four immediete family members with a degree from college ! It will be a proud day in this family when I am able to display those degrees.