Monday, October 27, 2008

1900 Park Faire Princess Dinner







I must say one of my most favorite things to do at Disney besides Park hopping is to visit the various resorts on property. The best way to do this is to make Priority seating arrangements for the various restaurants. By far my favorites are 1900 Park Faire at The Grand Floridian and Chef Mickey's at The Contemporary Resort. For many years we have been trying to make it to Boma's and the Animal Kingdom Resort , but it never seemed to happen. This pass May while celebrating my goddaughter's birthday we finally had the chance to eat at Boma's. It was the best meal I have ever had. Although we did not make it back to Chef Mickey's during this trip, the two sit down meals we did have were great.
The pictures above are from 1900 Park Faire. We had dinner with Cinderella and Prince Charming in honor of my goddaughters birthday, at the Grand Floridian Resort.