Monday, June 17, 2013

Pre-Orlando trip



Marc had class the weekend we left for Orlando so I traveled with him to Richmond for the night. My sister got us a great deal at the Omni Hotel for the evening.




I think she did a great job! 


Just wish it hadn't rained the entire time!



I never touched the mini bar, although it was very cute! 


You know your staying in a swanky hotel when they provide a robe! LOL


The items on the pantry were pretty nice as well. Although there was a big crack in the granite sink!


I loved the silver accents! 



They provided a nice desk and sitting area!


And a $5.00 bottle of water! NOT!!! 




My sister came over to keep me company while Marc was in classs so we went exploring. There were a few shops, a restuarant and bank attached to the hotel as well as a Starbucks. 


I was perfectly content chilling in the room all evening. Considering we had a lot of driving ahead of us the next day! 


Half of the TV cabinet was taken up with the mini fridge and the other half had some drawer space.


I got all kind of ideas for a flower arrangement while sitting in the lobby the next morning waiting for our car. Don't be surprised if you see a "mock" version of this centerpiece in a future blog post! LOL

We technically wasn't at the hotel very long but overall I would say its a great choice for a few nights if your ever in the Richmond area, but only if you get the discount rate! LOL