Saturday, June 22, 2013

Our Last Day and Downtown Disney

We were both moving a bit slow on Wednesday. It didn't help that the temps had gone up and our air conditioning was out in the car. Marc really wanted to fix the air before we left the next day for the 12 hour ride back home.


Me getting ready!!! By the way you can see all of my OOTD on my personal blog!


I really wanted to go to DTD before we left and Marc wanted to scan the outlets one last time so after a quick breakfast at the hotel we hit the road.


I loved walking through this shop and I think next time I may have to buy something. We found a great parking spot near the Mickeys Sports shop and did a brief walk through that and the shop with all of the breakable stuff.


My main goal was to check out the Disney store. Every trip I've ever taken I bring back something from Disney to remember the trip. Since technically this wasn't a "Disney" trip I wanted something small just to remember our anniversary. 


And this is what I got!! I still want to get Mickeys version but the one they offered wasn't the one I had in my head. Hopefully on the next trip I will find her mate! lol 


While we were at the Disney store Marc was able to find the part he needed for the car so we hit the road to pick it up before our dinner with Chandra. 

We had a great time together and Chandra had us in stitches with her ministry stories. Chandra and I met online a few years ago and have been trying to connect every since then. 

She even picked us up at the hotel for our dinner meet up so that we could get a bit of reprieve from the heat.

After dinner Chandra and I sat in the hotel lobby and talked for hours about ministry. Marc went outside to work on the car. We talked so long that by the time we were done he had finished with the car. 

After we said our goodbyes Marc and I went back to the room to prepare for the return journey home in the morning.