Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 2 in Orlando

The whole premise for this trip was relaxation, shopping, and just spending time together!

So we slept in that morning ( definitely not our usual morning in Orlando) and then leisurely strolled downstairs for breakfast!! 

Our plan was to hit as many if the flea markets as we could before stopping for an early dinner at Giordano's which was in my bucket list for this trip! After seeing the pizza war on Steve Harvey's show I was determined to give this place a try. I thought I would have to wait for a trip to Chicago until I looked up the locations on their website!!!! 

This was the day our air conditioning in the car decided to go out! So after our run through a few of the flea markets we made a stop at the local Wally World to pick up some anti-freeze for Marc to put in the car. It didn't work so Marc decided to do some more research online ( more on that later).


I chilled in the lobby for a little while when we got back. 


We had enough leftovers from Sunday to have for lunch!!! 


While Marc was looking for anti-freeze at Walmart  I lucked out in the clearance section!! 5 shirts, and 2 dresses for just under $24! BAM! Where they do that at??? 


One of the watches I picked up on this trip!!! $14.00 I think!


Yeah!!! We found it, and its not far from Downtown Disney just in case you wanted to know!!! 


Still can't believe we got to go here!!!


And experience this!!! Marc really enjoyed it. I stuck to my one slice and planned to eat leftovers later!

After our early dinner we headed back to the hotel to chill for the rest of the night!