Saturday, June 22, 2013

Aloha Cousin!!

Tuesday was our actual anniversary and the day of vacation I had been waiting for forever!!! We spent the morning chilling, and then checked out a few of the outlets. But in all honesty the only thing on my mind was dinner at Ohana's that evening. LOL


We arrived in plenty of time before our 8 pm reservation. Only problem is we got turned around when we came through the parking area and ended up far from the Main Lobby.


Thankfully some of the guest were headed in the direction of the pool area and helped us find our way. That place is huge!!! I'm trying to imagine staying there and trying to get to the main building. 


Us on the elevator!!!!


I love this view !!!!


It's like coming home!!!! Welcome Cousins!!


Starters!!!!! 


The view from our table. Our server was very busy so we didn/t really connect with him as we usually do.


Marc waiting for the real food!! LOL


Me waiting for food!!! Can you tell I'm excited?




The food is as delicious as I recall and just as plentiful.


Our view!!!!! 



I could never get a picture of the servers putting the food on our plates so I got up and took my own picture! 


Dessert!!! 



After dinner we caught the monorail for a ride through the resorts and so I could get a glimpse of Magic Kingdom. Yes, I'm that pitiful! LOL


Man, I love this place! 


30 Years and still going strong with my best friend!


The plan was to run down to the beach and watch the fireworks but by the time we got off the monorail it had already started!!! I still enjoyed it though! 





One last note from that night,,,,,when I initially made our reservations for dinner the CM on the phone told me to go to the front desk at the Poly before we went to dinner and ask for a Anniversary button. Was I surprised when they handed me a box with fresh leis inside. Marc and I had to put them on each other and give one another a kiss in front of the CM...but what a beautiful surprise! I'm so glad I called for myself to check about reservations. If I had listened to the travel agent we would not have had this magical day. And we know "magic" is what Disney is all about!!!