Friday, June 21, 2013

Buena Vista Suites

We have stayed at the Buena Vista Suites many times. You can't beat the price considering it includes a full course breakfast each morning!!


Next to the Disney resorts its our favorite place to stay. It's also a Disney Good neighbor and offers bus transportation to the parks. The bonus is its only minutes from the WDW complex so if your driving your literally at Disney's front door! 


We got upgraded to a King Suite! 



There is ample room for all of your unpacking!! 


There's a generous sitting area as well with a pull out sofa. The only downside is internet use is not free unless you use one of the designated lobby areas for Internet. 


It was nice to have a living and sleeping area separate when Marc was watching a game! 


There is also ample space for snacks and food if you desire! 


They also provide a fridge. Sorry for the blurry photo. I used my phone for this trip ( even though I took my SLR camera and my new canon power shot camera with me I never pulled them out).


And a microwave which is convenient for leftovers!!! 


There are two sinks. One inside the bathroom and one outside between the sitting area and the bedroom. Great for a family getting ready for an early morning at Magic Kingdom!



We also got a jacuzzi tub with the King Suite! A first for us!! Marc and I loved the huge bathroom!! Wish we had one at home!


Ok, the icing on the cake for me was that the toiletries were Bath and Bodyworks products... And in one of my favorite scents!!! 



We never lacked for extra towels and it was great having a large mirror near the outside vanity area for putting on my make up while Marc got ready in the morning. 


Ample closet space as well. You can get more info about my packing and unpacking methods at my personal blog ( mostly just weekly rants about my life as a Pastors Wife). 

If your looking for a place to stay for the night before you check in to Disney, or even a Disney trip as we have on several occasions then I recommend Buena Vista Suites Resort!