Thursday, August 11, 2011

Park Attire


Remember my "Eiffel Tower" shirt? Well I paired it up with a skort that has been in my wardrobe for at least 6 years if not longer! The year we went to Georgia I picked up a bunch of these skorts in different colors from Walmart and they have held up pretty well.


I have this blue shirt in red (wore it 4th of July weekend) both were brought at Walmart at the start of summer   so I don't recall the cost. The shorts were $8.00 and you will notice that I have them in several colors (when I see a good thing I get it while the getting is good). LOL All of my camisoles come from Roses (usually three in a package for $5.00). I have a scar in the middle of my chest that I don't like to be seen so if a top is too low I won't buy it or it has to be able to be worn with a camisole. 


I have a few extra outfits then what will be needed in the park (a girl has to have choices...HAHA). Recognize the yellow top? Yep, its the one that I also have in green and white! The shorts are the same as the white and tan ones above (and below). Plaid tennis shoes are from Roses....for $7.50!


Marc has an orange shirt that we brought specifically for this trip. I thought it would be cute if we matched! The shirt is from Catos ($7.00), and the capris are a throwback from last summers cruise wardrobe.


I picked this top up at a local retailer. Originally the top was $12.99. Way more then I usually pay for a casual cotton top but I had been looking all summer for a top in this color (aqua and lime green are my favorite colors). At check out Marc noticed that if you text a code to your phone that you can get a discount on your purchase by showing the savings code they send you to the clerk. Long story short my $13.00 shirt cost me $8.00!!!! Overall I'm pretty pleased with my selections for this trip, only time will tell which ones will make the cut in Florida. Tomorrow will be my last day of blogging until we return from vacation. I will rap up "Fashion Week" with some accessories, must haves for the park and a few Disney tips!

Have I mentioned that we leave in two days!!!!!!!!!!