Thursday, July 28, 2011

Disney Countdown!




We are only 17 days away from our trip!!! Next week I need to wrap up my shopping and pull out the suitcase and start packing. Although I have come close to pulling out the luggage several times this week (can you tell I'm excited). Yesterday I picked up the cute top above from Sam's Club (for only $7.50...thank you very much). Its a photo of the Eiffel Tower and I'm thinking it will be great for wearing to Epcot! I also picked up the hipster bag for $6.00 and may decorate with a couple of my Disney pins. Did you notice the camouflage scarf ($1.00)? That's for Animal Kingdom and I'm in the market for something Hawaiian looking for dinner at Ohana's! Thinking I need to make a trip to Catos! Of course that could get dangerous!!!! LOL

Speaking of my pins, I'm not big on trading just collecting and I noticed a few that are missing from my collection so you know what that means? I will be on the lookout for some to add to my collection. We have only ever stayed at three resorts at Disney...the Contemporary, All Star Music and Pop Century. For some reason I don't have an All Star Pin, or one from MGM or Magic Kingdom (that in itself should be a crime...lol)! I'm also on the look out for a Mickey and Minnie Pin, and The Beach Club Resort since we will be eating there on this trip. I wonder if there is a pin for Crystal Palace? If so I will have collected a pin for every place we have ever eaten at!!!!

I loved my phone case so much that I decided to decorate my ipod cover. I still need to seal it with modpodge but I have to say....I love it almost as much as the phone! And I'm already thinking about what to decorate next! LOL