Monday, July 18, 2011

The Disney Shopping Continues




Last month I got a Blackberry Storm. I'm still learning how to use the technology but I knew right away that there were two things I wanted for my phone...one was a Disney phone case and the other was a Disney park app. I got the app right away (love being able to check in and see what's going on at WDW, especially where the characters are) but when I looked on eBay I wasn't that impressed by the phone cases I was seeing and I didn't think they were worth the $15.00 they were selling them for. In the back of my head I kept thinking there has to be a way I can decorate a case...so I found a basic white case for $5.00, added some Disney stickers and sealed it with modpodge. Who knew my scrapbooking/craft skills would come in so handy!

On a fashion note I lucked out and found a real big bargain this weekend while at Sam's Club. I was looking for a t-shirt to add to my Disney vacation stash when a sales lady whispered that the next aisle over a sales person was marking pj's down for $2.00 a set! I hightailed it over and was able to grab a nightgown and two pair of pjs for $6.00!

I'm soo excited about this trip and about surprising the people that we are going to see there. I've been counting down the days on twitter with my girls (actually a lot of my tweets have been Disney related recently) and they may not want to admit to it yet....but I know they are just as exited as I am. Marc isn't there yet, but I know when he gets there he will have a good time. Only 27 days to go!!!!!!