Friday, July 29, 2011

Trip Reports


I'm a big fan of trip reports, and on my first trip to WDW I ate trip reports up! I had this huge binder filled with info about Disney and a slew of reports to read on the trip. Since that time trip reports have come a long way filled with tons of details and photos. Each time I have gone I try to take notes each day of our activities and this time will be no different. I have had these notebooks for years but forgot that I had them until I pulled out my Disney scrap albums last month. I don't usually get autographs but love taking pictures with the characters so I'm going to use them to keep track of my trip. I have three of them so I will share them with the girls if they want one. The notebook has a place for journaling, a few pockets for memorabilia and a place in the back for a few autographs. While reading a couple of reports this week I notice a lot of people have done  Pick a Pearl and I'm thinking this would be a great experience for me and the girls. I really like this carriage cage on that's sold on ebay. Well...just like anything else only time will tell! LOL