Friday, July 29, 2011

Have Bags Will Travel!!!


I couldn't help myself...I had to pull out the suitcase! This thing is huge and I wouldn't even consider carrying it if we weren't driving to Florida. We brought a set of these on our trip to Hawaii. They said they were underweight but we should have known better. We ended up paying $50.00 for them being overweight at the airport (granted they were stuffed to the gills but we had two other big pieces that were fine). I do love the fact that it holds soo much and on the few occasions that I pull them out to use they bring back fond memories of our vacation honeymoon (granted it took us nearly 20 yrs to go on one...lol). My disney shopping bags were starting to pile up in my room so I figured I might as well toss them in the suitcase rather then collecting bags of stuff in my bedroom. My goal is to get everything Marc and I need in this one suitcase! HAHA this should get interesting because I'm not good at packing light and especially not for a week long trip at WDW! And my hubby is not known for returning from a vacation without a slew of stuff...so only time will tell if this trip is any different! Let's just say I wouldn't bet on it! LOL