Friday, August 12, 2011

Miscellaneous Photo Overload!!!


Its scheduled to rain a couple of days while we are at the parks. No big deal...we just whip out the old ponchos (2 for a $1.00 at the Dollar Tree) and keep it moving. The great thing about most of the rides at the park are that the waits are indoors....so no rain, and air conditioning! The nite light was too cute to leave at the store. Will probably plug it in the bathroom area so that people don't have to turn on lights for that nighttime call to the restroom!


Did you really think I would pick out all of those cute outfits and not have some cute accessories to go with them? You won't notice me wearing a lot of necklace in the park....just to hot for all that around my neck (I will already have the hipster anyway).


Our last full day in Orlando we have breakfast at Cape May Cafe. The girls and I have matching t-shirts for our "meet" with Minnie!


An extra outfit....just in case! LOL


I never travel anywhere without my own pillow and a blanket. And 14 hours by car without a neckroll is just plain suicide! 


Do you know how hard it is for someone who loves pocketbooks as much as I do (even more then shoes...gasp) to only take three bags??? My mom would be proud.


I keep a bag in the car when I travel (even if its only the 1 1/2 ride to my moms house) filled with books, snacks, a notepad, pen and other junk...lol. No Disney trip is complete without a Unofficial WDW Guide (even if its from 2010). I said I would include some of my fav. Disney tips in this post but because its so heavy with photos I think I will do a seperate post for that! SO stay tuned....only two days left!!!!