Monday, August 8, 2011

Update on our Plans



This trip is starting to feel a lot like deja vu! We have been able to add an additional day onto our trip on the front side. Unfortunately we could not get accommodations at Pop Century (or any of the value resorts for that matter)! So I looked up the rates for the first resort we ever stayed at on our first visit to WDW 13 years ago! We are now booked at the Buena Vista Suites for our first night in Orlando! There have been a lot of similarities in the planning of this trip to our first trip. We will be eating at Ohana's again (just like in 1998), and at 1900 Park Fare. That same year Marc and I celebrated an anniversary and went to the Yacht Club resort for lunch. This year we will all eat at the Beach Club resort for breakfast!

The signs continue to pop up....we saw a Mickey head on a car antenna a few days ago, and Sunday my DD Nicki and I saw a bumper sticker in the back of someone's car while on our way to church! This past Saturday Marc picked up a duffel bag at a local thrift shop...guess what the tag looked like? Yep, it was a orange luggage tag from Walt Disney World! I kid you not. LOL

The rest of the week will be "Fashion Week" on this blog as I share some of my "Disney attire". I picked up several Disney t-shirts this pass week from Walmart and today my DD Quisha and I went to the dollar store to get our rain ponchos and scored with a Disney night lite to add to the list! Bags are almost completely packed and for the first time in history I can say both Marc and my clothing fit in one bag!!! And did I mention that we leave in 5 days!!!! Woohoo!!!