Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fashion Week-Traveling Outfits


T-shirt $5.00 from Walmart. Leggings are from Target also for $5.00! 


Patriotic Mickey shirt is also from Walmart (paid $7.50 for it on Fourth of July, could have probably got it for less if I waited a day). Long Leggings are also from Walmart for $5.00. I dress cheap! LOL The stripe polo shirt matches a polo I got for the hubs this weekend from JCPenney for $5.00 (yes, sometimes we match....GASP)! Capri's came from Sam's Club for $9.00. Plaid Tennis shoes were $6.00 from Roses. 


Last year when I took my first cruise I did a fashion week on my blog in part because a friend dared me to, and because it sounded like fun. I'm a list maker, sometimes overly (highly) organized person when planning for vacation (or any trip I take) and having something visual to look at helps me decide what to take and what to put back in the closet (not that many of the outfits made it back into the closet). My children are use to receiving a detailed list of what they will need to pack for the week and what the itinerary will be for each trip. This actually started with my first ever trip to WDW. I had a binder filled to the brim, copies of every restaurant menu we might be interested in, a must do list of things we had to see at WDW, and a heap of travel reports (with pictures) for everyone to read on the way down to Disney. As you can imagine that binder was HUGE! I still have the binder but this year most of my list and itinerary can be found on my phone...but the girls received their packing list via email last week.

The outfits above are my traveling outfits (don't you just love my Disney shirts). I can't decide what shoes to wear with the gray Mickey shirt but I plan to show up in Orlando with the Black and Red Mickey shirt on. The plan right now is to travel the 14 hours straight to Orlando and do the same on our return journey home the following week. The only change may be a stop in North Carolina overnight to "camp" out for a few hours with my uncle and aunt who will be on a camping trip in Fayetteville, NC for the weekend (just found out they were doing this today). If we do this will can leave Saturday night after a family funeral and drive for a few hours, meet up with them. Get a few hours of rest and be back on the road early Sunday morning! Only time will tell on that one though because when I told Marc he didn't sound that enthusiastic! And I have not even mentioned it to the girls. LOL