Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Doing the Happy Dance!!!


We all know about Hidden Mickeys, but do you all have hidden Disney signs when you get close to a to a trip to the World? We sure have... starting with my son asking for some soap a couple of days ago and what do I pull out...Disney soap of course. Yes, I have such a big stash of soap from past trips that five years later I still have enough to hand out like candy! LOL Then yesterday I pulled my sofa away from the wall to clean and found a brand new Disney placemat! I've also noticed Disney clothes and jewelry in the store and this weekend I stopped in the local Disney store. There is no better way to feel the magic other then being at Disney of course. Speaking of which....we leave in 11 days!!!!! 
Where is that dancing banana when you need it?