Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dinner Outfits


You may recognize the skirt above from my cruise last year. I paired it up with a new top from Roses for $6.00 (I loved the shirt so much I picked it up in several other colors). The flip flops were $7.50 also from Roses. If I decide to keep my all natural hairdo during this trip you will see lots of flowers and bandana headbands ($1.00 each) in my pictures! LOL


My brown cover-up is also a throwback from the cruise, paired with a pink tank and my brown flats (I just realized that I have pink flip flops in the same style as the white ones at the top to go with this dress....not sure how I forgot them. Must be all of the excitement of the trip...HAHA) from last year (see not all of my outfits are new). All of the flowers belong to my daughter Nicki. She picked up the whole lot on ebay. I'm sure you will see those flowers in each of our heads at some point on the trip! LOL


The pink tank is serving double duty, paired with brown capris (also from last summers wardrobe) with a new top from my favorite clothing store Catos. I found it on the clearance rack for $7.50!


Remember the white top with aqua skirt from above? Yep, here it is again in green paired up with a skirt from last year! And the gold flats are just like the brown ones above (see a pattern developing here). The white top below is from Roses (I think I paid $5.00 for it....and yes I have it in black also). The skirt is three or four  years old and was also a Roses purchase (and yes, I have it in white with black trim....lol). The black sandals were a recent purchase from Payless (for $8.00)! Anyone else notice how much Payless shoes have increased in price? I only buy from there now if I can get them at a discount! 


With the heat of summer you are more likely to change clothing twice during the day after spending hours at the park in the sun. We also have plans for dinner as a family at Ohana's, and 1900 Park Fare. Add in several meet ups with friends in the evenings......so I have packed a few extra outfits for those events.

And did I mention that we leave in 3 days!!!!