Monday, July 12, 2010

Cruisewear (specifically poolside attire)








Since I'm posting "Fashion Week" (aka what Cyndi is wearing on the cruise) on my blog, I thought I would post my swim attire (I don't swim so most of this will be worn, just so I can look "cute" poolside), and maybe some of my packing tips on here. As a "fuller" proportioned women, I find swim suit shopping to be the worse experience any girl could go through. Add in the fact that I don't swim, well less just say I was a very happy girl when I found this swim suit last year (on sale) at WalMart. In most dept. stores this suit would cost close to $100 (must be all that material). I think I paid around $30.00 for it. Then a few weeks ago I found the cover up ($10.00 at Sam's Club). The mini dress with the embroidered bottom cost the most at a whopping $14.00! My daughter has the same dress, but I may wear mine as a skirt. You don't have to spend a fortune to look nice on a cruise. My brown flats were $7.00 from WalMart ( I may go back and get the gold pair). Most of the jewelry I'm taking along is from Catos (my favorite store in the whole wide world) or Lia Sophia jewelry which I have had for years! The black sandals are courtesy of our trip to Hawaii a few yrs ago. Still in good condition!