Friday, July 16, 2010

Traveling Home



We depart New York bright and early on Saturday morning heading back home to family and friends (I'm sure by then I will be so happy to see the rest of my family). I figure I might as well look cute coming off the ship as I was going on, and throughout the week. My shorts came from Sam's Club ($10.00) and are very comfortable for traveling in. The stripe jacket and top are from my favorite store (yes, you guessed it Catos)! I got both off of their clearance rack ($5.00 for the brown top, and $9.00 for the jacket). I think this is the most brown I have ever introduced into my wardrobe! I have been partially packed for weeks. Mid-way next week I will probably take a few items out and either press them and put them back in or exclude them all together. I have two light weight cardigans in the bag for chilly evenings outside or in the theatre. I have actually gotten all of my clothing in one large bag (a first for me). I have a carry-on bag (I can even get my camera in there) and my purse that will hold all of the essentials (along with boarding pass, important papers, etc). I may post my packing tips this weekend so stay tuned!

Note: If you want to see the rest of Fashion Week then just go to my family blog!