Monday, August 9, 2010

The Rest of the Evening
















We got back to the ship that afternoon in time to do one last look around the shops and then to our rooms to get dressed for dinner. I must have put my camera down the rest of the night because all of the pics you will see in this post came from my daughters camera (we took over 1,000 pics between the two of us. Not counting the pictures my little cousin took or the pics from my mom's camera that I have not got my hands on yet!). I also think we were just a bit tired because if you noticed in some of our pics, some of us look a bit out of it! As before the food was really good! the girls loved talking to our Head Waiter so much that week that they asked him to take a picture with them. How could he resist such lovely ladies (his words mind you. Can you tell he was a charmer)? After dinner we went back to our room briefy (for some reason that escapes me at this moment). We ran into our room steward and asked him to take pictures with us (and we had a special friend hanging from the rafters in our room...lol). We then met everyone in the Colors Lobby for a bit of dancing (again...we had them going. I even got out there along with my mom's pastor), and then ended the night with a bit of dessert on the Lido deck!