Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Karaoke and our first towel animal!





Karaoke (in the Ebony Club) was very interesting to say the least. We went mainly because its something my daughter Nicki likes to do here back at home (she is a really good singer). There were a few very entertaining people (including the hostess Megan). Besides my daughter our favorite was Alex. He reminded my mom and I of an older version of my nephew (who's name happens to be Alex also). Nicki said the song selections was not what she was use to but we had a great time (we usually have a great time anyway). It doesn't take much to please my gang. There was a lady there with red hair who was very entertaining. We saw her a few days later at one of the other karaoke sessions. You could tell she was a regular karaoke singer. I never did catch her name but she was fun to watch. The girls had hoped for more people their age, but we think that was more about the destination then anything else. And it never kept us from enjoying the week or the entertainment. Actually several nights I think we were the entertainment! More on that later. LOL We caught the Welcome Show at 10:30 and then turned in for the night. Several hours on a bus will do that to you and most of us were excited to see what the next day would hold! We got back to our room to find our first towel animal of the week!