Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Disney Merchandise


Disney is one of the few places that you can go and dress in all Disney Gear (you can't really see it but if you look close you will see Mickey heads on my shoes) and not feel like a fool. Its also the only place where a grown 52 year old woman can wear Disney Ears, Disney Shirts, Shoes, Purse (you name it and I guarantee it can be found lol) and not feel like she is by herself. Why? Because everyone else is wearing them as well!

I've become even more excited about this trip after finding out there is a whole community of people who not only wear their Disney gear with pride, but who have created some great items that can't be found in the park. Thanks to Instagram there is a boat load of Etsy Creators who share their creations on social media and I have found a few myself. Hopefully before our trip I can at least pick up something from one or two of them! And since I am all about sharing I thought I would highlight a few of my favorites here!























I hope you get as excited as I did if you have never come across these designers. It takes Disney "merchandise" to a whole nother level! LOL If I can keep up the pace I am going to try and upload a Disney post every Tuesday and Thursday. Unfortunately with all the planning (and a long bout of sickness) my poor personal blog has taken a hit, so I am going to try and get back on track with that as well by posting on Monday's at least until my schedule dies down a bit. I kind of miss doing a wrap up of my weekends anyway and with Easter and my Birthday coming up soon I will have a lot more to post about! My next Disney post will be about my Planning Binder (not sure if I will do a Video on just a regular blog post. I have decided that I will definitely be vlogging our trip so this might help me practice my editing skills (the little bit I have lol). Also, if you want to see lots of throwback memories from past Disney trips I suggest following me on Instagram. I have been sharing a ton of old memories to keep me going until August.