Thursday, April 27, 2017

My Disney Movie Collection


Today I thought I would share my Disney movie collection. Just in case you didn't believe I was a true Disney nut!!! LOL


My kids are in their 30's so many of my older Disney movies include many of the "classics" (in VHS version lol) that I grew up with. Of course Cinderella is my favorite!!!


The ones my "baby's" grew up watching. I was so sure I have Peter Pan, Lil Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and Mulan. in my collection. May have to check with those adult children of mine. LOL


Some of my "classic" non animated movies include 102 Dalmatians!!! Although I will admit Meryl was kind of scary. LOL


Who doesn't love Julia Andrews and Anne Hathaway???


These are my husbands choices. LOL


I don't know why I have not picked up the rest of this Christmas series. Tim Allen as Santa, you just can't not laugh. LOL


One of my favorite non animated movies growing up was the original Parent Trap! Then my girls got to see the updated version!!! So it had to be a part of my collection!!! Saving Mr. Banks is probably my most recent purchase. If you haven't seen it you should. It was pretty good.


Some of my favorite "modern" Disney Princess!!!! Moana is not "technically" a princess and is probably my least favorite Disney movie! I know how dare me when so many others love her. A friend recently pointed out that she loved it because there was no "Prince". That
is when I realized that is probably one of the reasons it wasn't my favorite. Not that I am against independent women. I raised two very independent women. I just happen to be a romantic at heart. Sorry!!!


Hubby's choices LOL (notice a theme??)


My family got this for me a few years ago and I have yet to open it!!! Maybe when Beauty and the Beast comes out on DVD I will have a marathon princess night ( I tend to wait for the movies to come out on DVD before I watch them. I would much rather watch a movie in the comfort of my home, with homemade popcorn and my recliner).

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed my little walk down memory lane (because that's probably how long its been since I pulled any of these out). LOL