Thursday, April 20, 2017

My Mickey and Minnie T-shirt collection

Ok, first of all I didn't realize I had this many, and that's not even all of my Disney shirts! But today I thought I would just share the Mickey and Minnie team. Most of these shirts came from either Target or Walmart (not even from the parks lol).


My Christmas sleeper shirt.


My Valentine shirt.


This one and one other can be worn for 4th of July weekend (and usually are lol).


My rainbow Minnie. LOL


For some reason when I look at this one I think of an old fashioned steamboat or train.


Minnie in Pink. This is probably one of my favorites. I have worn it to Disney a few times.


My very Patriotic Mickey!!


I had forgotten that I even had this one until I went looking a few weeks ago for a bunch of my old Disney stuff. This just screams classic Minnie to me.



These two are fairly new to my collection. They both came from Target (and I believe can still be found on the Target website...just search for Disney t-shirts).

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek into my Disney wardrobe. Who know's which ones will show up on my upcoming trip.