Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The World of Insta-gram!!!

I'm in the process of trying to decide if I want to film my Disney Bag collection or share my Disney Planning Binder (which I am still in the process of adding to). So today I thought I would share some of my favorite Disney "Instagrammer's". This is a short list (at least for me lol), because honestly I have found a ton to follow and this is just a small representation of them. So lets just say I am "highlighting" a few that stand out. I tried not to include ones I shared in my previous post from last week, and I tried not to concentrate to much on the ones who have merchandise to sell.


I couldn't share everyone else and not share my own lol! I debated as to if I would create a "Disney" Instagram page, but I like sharing lots of other things on this page so for now I am going to stick to the one account!


Dressed In Disney just started making YouTube videos as well. If you want to see some pretty unique Disney fashion then go check her out.


If you already follow me on the world wide web, you might know that I love to decorate. So I had to follow Disney AHome .



Two couples I have started following on Instagram (as well as their Disney vlogs) are Spoonfullofsugar21 and thedisneydoubledose. The are just really fun (and kind of quirky) people to watch and their videos at least help get you excited (aka me) about upcoming travels!



For fashion follow styledbymagic and abbycorkins. These girls are too cute (and yes, I said that. They are probably younger then my own girls but I love their Instagram and their YouTube channels.



So when I started posting about my upcoming trip (and doing a bit of research I was surprised that there was such a large community of Disney addicts on Facebook!!! And I definitely wasn't expecting for other Disney Instagrammer's (sorry if this is not a real name...it should be lol) to start following me. So imagine my surprise and delight when I found out DisneywithMichael was following me (if you don't follow Michael Kay on YouTube you should)! I also discovered  that the Bucketlistnarratives were following me as well. Let's just say, this made my day. All I need now is some Mickey ears!!!


Ok, if your not a "sista" you may not get this...but I was soo excited when I found brittalecia on Instagram. Let's face facts....there is not a lot of Disney addicts of color out there and I wish more would share (hence why I kind of stepped up my game this year). A lot of people I know (within my community) just don't get my love of Disney. So I find is so cool when I see someone who "looks" like me who doesn't mind shouting (from the roof tops) that they love Disney as much as me! And she is part of mainstreetpress !