Thursday, March 23, 2017

My Favorite Disney Planning Sites (and a few new favorites).


Part of the fun for me has always been the actual planning of a trip to WDW. Some of my all time favorite planning sites still include Deb Willis All Ears (especially her Menu database). My favorite planning board by Pete Warner Walt Disney World Info. And the best place to learn about deals has to be hands down Mousesavers .

In the last few weeks I have stumbled onto two new Youtuber's who I love to watch, including the BookishPrincess and Natasha Rooney . These girls have some really great videos and their style appeals to my Disney side. LOL

I also recently found a new Food blog to drool over. No, seriously if you are looking for a great source of what's available food wise at the parks (including some great pics) you should check out the The Disney Food Blog (which I learned about while watching a zillion of Natasha Rooney's videos).

Another great blog to explore is the Disney Tourist Blog .

Lastly some of the coolest Disney Instagrammer's (is that really a title) to keep an eye out for include Tom Bricker (who has the most gorgeous photos of the parks) and Touring Plans (who seems to know everything about everything related to Disney. Of course it helps that they are part of one of the best planning books around ).

Which brings me to my final favorites. Planning books have come a long way!!1 This year for the first time I purchased my copy of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World and had it put on my Kindle. This has always been my go to book when planning for Disney (especially for the touring plans in the back of the book). But they are long with the Passporter Guide have now gone digital, and I must say I am looking forward to not having to bring a bunch of heavy books).

Since I am kind of into YouTube I have decided that some of my updates will be in video form. I already filmed a Disney Mug Collection video and hopefully soon I will have a What's in my Disney bag video (along with Disney Hauls before and after our trip). And of course I will have lots of pics during the trip and a hopefully a few videos from the trip to share as well. Boy, have trip reports come a long way...not to mention all the new social media outlets and YouTube channels out there!