Tuesday, July 5, 2016

She's at it again!

Last year my oldest daughter went on a whirlwind cross country road trip seeing the sites of the USA. This time she's been on the road just a bit closer to home!






First leg of her journey was my born state of PA (and birth city Philly).



Of course no trip to Philly would be complete without a philly steak and cheese!




Or, apparently a visit to the state penitentiary ( Eastern State Penitentiary to be exact)! I told her they can have that!




The also spent a day in Washington DC. Q wanted to go to the zoo and she got her wish ( she had way more pics from her zoo visit including some retires and monkeys). I decided to just snatch the cute pic of the panda! They can keep the gators and the monkeys!!  lol 






Of course you can't visit DC without visiting the pentagon (who knew that was even an option ??? I sure didn't ).



I threw in the photos of the real First Ladies!! lol

So where have you been so far this summer, or where are you off to?