Monday, September 7, 2015

Day 8 and 9

 
Thursday Marc went on a job as well as my mom so I spent the day hanging out with my big cousins. That evening Marc and mom picked up the rental car we would be using for the drive to PA and we got our weekend packing done and crawled into bed for the early morning ride.

 























Early Friday morning we left my moms home and drove 5 hrs to Lancaster PA. We were meeting a van load of people from our church for an overnight trip to see Joseph at the Sight and Sound Theatre and a bit of shopping at the outlets. I had the back seat to myself the entire trip and did a bit of reading (and snacking) but mostly just watched the scenery! lol 

We were able to check into the Best Western hotel upon arrival and rested our feet a minute while we waited for the others to arrive. 

After everyone had settled in we picked a restaurant to eat at and then after dinner headed to the theatre. This was my second trip to the theatre but I had been trying to get Marc there for yrs (on two occasions it did not work out). I knew once he went he would love it (and I was correct because he's already planning for us to go back to see Sampson next year). lol 











The next morning after a hurried breakfast and a goodbye to our members we hit the outlets (yes they have a Disney store), grabbed some food and then drove back to my moms. Vacation was slowly coming to and end!