Friday, September 4, 2015

Day 2 Waterman's Museum Yorktown VA

 
 
 
 

 

 
Day 2 After a breakfast with family and friends Marc and I headed across the water to visit the Waterman's Museum in Yorktown VA. I've passed the museum several times while down at the beach but once again had never gone inside. The museum is very quaint and doesn't actually take a long time to tour but its a great spot to explore outside as well as inside just because its on the water. They also host weddings in a separate building with a beautiful terrace and pergola. And as you can see they have space outside for a tent as well. As I get older I have a new appreciation for the area in which I grew up and the fact that I was blessed to be raised in such a beautiful setting. Later that day we celebrated the anniversary of my little cousin and her husband.