Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Character Meet and Greets

It wasn't planned but somehow we got to see a ton of characters on this trip! Its actually one of my favorite things to do at WDW. And meeting the princess is at the top of that list. 


I loved meeting Elena for the first time. Sadly, I still have not seen her movie....so Quisha and I will have to make a date to check her out!


Everyone knows that Cinderella is my favorite Disney princess (well you should know). But I don't know if the wicked stepmom had gotten under her skin that night, but let's just say that Cindy wasn't very friendly!


Olaf!! You can't be in a room with Olaf and not be happy!!! Just sayin!!! 


It was very nice to meet Tiana for the first time.


There were a lot of first for us! Meeting Rapunzel was a first as well. And she didn't mind chatting with us! 



I couldn't come to Disney and not meet the "Frozen" sisters!!! 


Don't ask me why, but being around Mickey kind of leaves me speechless. I couldn't seem to think of anything to say! Glad he wasn't the talking one. This was awkward enough!!! 


Me trying to explain to Joy and Sadness why I had never seen their movie. LOL 


These guys were so much fun!! Pooh (or maybe it was Tigger) gave me a lot of kisses! And Marc was worried about Mickey! LOL


Daisy was very hospitable.


Minnie reminded me of my friend we call Ms. FUFU. LOL


Donald is always good for a little meeting and greeting!!! 


One of the few characters Marc wanted to take a pic with! I guess Pluto really is a man's best friend! We also took photos with some of the Star War's Characters. I just don't have their photos uploaded at the moment! 


I got to meet Tinkerbell for the first time ever. And when I told her that she and I had a great conversation!!! Wish somebody in my family had taped it!


Meeting Alice was a delight. She really wanted to understand why I was wearing a hat with a hole in it. LOL


Our last day at Epcot we ran into see Jasmine (not really sure where Aladdin was) just before the sky opened up and the rain (and thunder) rolled in! 

Everyone thinks the Meet and Greets are just for children, but most of the characters are just as eager to "hang" with the adults as they do with the children. Disney really is the place where even adults can be a kid! What's been your most memorable character meet up?