Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Be Our Guest Review

Our first day in the parks we had lunch reservations (PS) for the Be Our Guest Restaurant.. I had heard so much about this place I was excited to try it out (even if it was just to see the inside).


This was also the first time we have been back to Magic Kingdom since the refurb of Fantasyland so needless to say I was very excited! 


Check in was easier then I originally thought it would be because I had heard that you may have to wait outside in a long line with very little covering (and let's face it, in the middle of August that can be miserable). Surprisingly we did not have to wait long at all and were ushered right in!


The entrance! 


This mural is gorgeous in real life! 


The line waiting to get to the stations where you can place your order. We actually knew in advance what we wanted to order but I still wanted to see the process in person. 


I won't spoil the surprise but be sure to pay attention when you enter the "hall" where these are. LOL 


We chose to stay in the Castle Gallery with the large music box of Belle and the Beast dancing. I had heard that it was the most quiet area of the three you can choose from. I dubbed it the "Green Room". LOL


My favorite part of the room was the paintings. 


My daughter and I both ordered the Croque Monsieur. And to be honest we probably could have shared the meal it was so large. 


I had suggested to my husband that he get the Braised Pork, only because everyone had raved about it. 


And of course we got the Gray stuff, because it promised to be delicious! 




At lunch time you can pretty much sit where you choose. As beautiful as the Grand Ballroom is, I still preferred the smaller dining room.


I had to take a picture of the light! LOL 


The West Wing is cool, but it is very dark just as others have stated and yes, we all come in to the room to take a photo of the rose and see the "show".



All in all it was a great experience, but if I don't ever get to make a reservation again I won't be disappointed. Its definitely worth experiencing at least once. The atmosphere and the theming is Disney at its best. The food, while not bad was nothing to write home about. So would I suggest it to friends? Yes. But I would warn them in advance that the food by itself is not the reason to put it on your most do list. I give you a few more details about our experience here .