Monday, June 4, 2018

Disney Target Haul (Mother's Day)

Its bad enough that Target seems to suck you in when you go into the store and you find yourself buying things that were never on your shopping list. But now they had the nerve to go and stock the store with all of those irresistible Disney merchandise. LOL The family indulged my love of Disney around Mothers's Day and I got to go on a little shopping spree. 


Go and watch my youtube video to see what the inside of this beauty looks like (and yes that was a shameless plug). 


I'm still kind of sad that I wasn't able to find the clear cosmetic bag. But these two bags are pretty cute in their own right.


Of course a girl needs to have Mickey and Minnie corn holders. 


I looked at these pins for the longest time before picking them out. You can't go wrong with classic Mickey. And the bandanna is too cute. I searched several Target's before I finally found the Mickey earrings! 


I have special plans for these but you will have to go to my YouTube channel to find out (link below). 


You have to have lotion and mints when you go to the parks right? Tin (purchased along with Mickey Hand sanitizer a week before when I went Target hunting lol) was filled with jelly beans but I ate them all.


How do you resist a Minnie Mouse t-shirt when she looks at you like that? LOL


And of course my prized possession. My Mickey Mouse rug. My Disney Target Haul video is now up, so please go and watch. Subscribe and like the video! And don't forget to hit that notification button if you would like to know when more videos go up.