Monday, June 4, 2018

Disney Birthday Haul




A crown from my mom when my family surprised me for my birthday. If you all knew my mom, you know this was a big deal. LOL 


Bags from my cousin who can't resist buying me something when he see's Disney stuff. LOL


Also from my cousin. 


I love the restaurant Ohana at the Polynesian Resort at WDW. So this shirt is perfect for me. 


Minnie Mouse wallet from Loungefly


The Disney watch is also from my cousin. Lillian and Co was a gift to myself to remind me I am braver (and stronger ) than I know. I also have a Disney Mickey Alex and  Ani bracelet from the hubby. 



I think I shared this on my facebook page but not here and so I included it in the video. This was a surprise gift from some very special people in my life who know how much I love Disney. I wa in shock when I got the box with this beautiful Pandora scarf and Minnie Mouse charms for my bracelet. I think I am still in shock. LOL


Stuffed animals from my sister in law.


These are not in the video (not sure how I forgot them). But they are from my oldest daughter. I love Disney socks!! 


She also got me this cute patriotic shopping bag to add to the collection of Disney shopping bag I now seem to be collecting. LOL 


Love, love these buttons from Parkbound Buttons. 


Disney Birthday Haul video is now up. But here on my blog I included some items I forgot in the video! Oops!!! Including this Minnie Lip Smacker. Isn't she adorable?