Monday, May 27, 2013

Magic Kingdom Part 2

We hit Magic Kingdom that morning with a plan and a specific purpose!


I checked through pics and we were heading through the Magic Kingdom "doors" at around 10:50!


I managed to snap a picture of the new "Memories" display!


We headed to Fantasyland for Fast passes for Winnie and then headed here:


And here (I think):


You never know when a ride will be gone so if you really want to ride it, then you better ride it because it may be the last time! lol


Loved the new additions to the Winnie The Pooh Ride.


This one would never let us go to WDW without going to see Winnie! LOL


And Nicki would never let us go to WDW without riding "Its A Small World"!


You can't go to WDW without checking out the shops! I would get this shirt for Marc in a NY minute if I thought he would actually wear it! LOL


Cute!


When I saw this mug I thought of my son! I hate that he's not traveling with us anymore!


Not sure if we road this, if we did I forgot it (again, one of the many reasons I recommend doing a trip report the moment you get back...or even on the way back home)!!


My family has begged for years to ride the Tomorrowland Speedway! I tried to get them to pass until this trip.


They were eagerly waiting to board (Nicki and I were already in our car at this point)!


The general consensus was that we can skip from now on! LOL


This is a classic that can't be missed on any trip!


I had read about the new additions here and had to see for myself! Loved that you get to interact. But we had hardly any wait time so it was a quick walk through! LOL


Not sure how I feel about this since my hubby's name is Marc! LOL


We didn't know then whether President Obama would get a second term so we wanted to be sure and see him while we could!





The family waiting to go in! Whaaattt??? There is even a picture of me! lol


We waited a long time (or so it seemed)!


And our timing couldn't have been any better because we got to see the parade! My next update will be about our dinner with my friend Kelli and her family at the House of Blues!