Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pics from the Pageant

Like I said earlier our goddaughters sister was Miss. Teen Alabama at the time of this trip and it was the whole reason were in Orlando at the time. Unfortunately we had just had some financial setbacks at the time and even though we had been able to still make the trip we knew we couldn't do everything and the passes for the pageant were really steep. Thankfully our friends were able to get a couple of extra passes for one of the nights and since this was the same day that some of our other friends who just happen to be in FL at the same time along with my godchild's parents, so we dropped the girls off so that they could be there to cheer our "niece" on.



 
The girls along with some of our friends who were in town that week as well.
 
 
Our niece!
 
 
My godchild was also a part of the pageant!
 
 
 
My girlfriend and her hubby who have been like second parents to my daughter Nicki.