Saturday, April 27, 2013

And the trip continues!!!

Its been a minute so where was I? LOL

 
I know we took the friendship boat at Epcot over to the Studios (anyone else have a hard time not calling this place MGM?)
 


Our goal was to hit a few of our favorite spots and then make plans to come back and see some of the new shows we hadn't seen.


 
We made it to The Muppet 3D Show with hardly any wait.
 
 
I'm still bummed that we didn't get a chance to see the Car Stunt Show (hoping its still there in 2015).
 
 
 
We did get to see all of the changes to the Backlot tour.
 
 
 
It was too late to see American Idol ! It was not long after we came out of the Backlot tour that we got a call from our friends. They wanted the girls to come and see the pageant because they had some extra passes. I think this is the same day the sky decided to break loose with a torrent of rain that evening. This was day 4. Don't ask me what happened on Day 5 because its all a blur (I believe it was a non park day since we only had a four day pass but I'm not sure). I may have to go back and look at my daughters old photos to be sure.
 
And this is why you shouldn't procrastinate when it comes to trip reports. Just sayin!!!!