Tuesday, May 28, 2013

House of Blues

I'm really trying to knock the rest of this trip report out before we head to Orlando in a few weeks! LOL And I'm hoping to blog our anniversary trip on the road (maybe then I won't forget details). Even if I don't you can follow along with me on twitter and Instagram! I know I will be updating them. Ok, back to my trip...

After our world wind walk around Magic Kingdom, we left did some shopping and then later that evening we met Kelli and her family for dinner at the House of Blues. There were not a lot of people but the food was really good and so was some of the music. Here are a few pictures from dinner (FOOD Alert: there are a lot of pics of food..lol)!
















Kelli and I met years ago on the Disneyboards and have been friends every since. We get to see each other every few years. When we met in person way back when we bonded right away. But I love that our husbands have bonded just as well. We are an example of cyberfriends becoming life long buddies! 

After dinner we went back to Magic Kingdom to see the parades and fireworks, and I think we got a chance to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for the first time at night!