Friday, September 2, 2011

Our Disney Purchases



I thought I would have started on my trip report by now....but a earthquake and an unexpected extension of my trip to DC for the Women of Faith Conference for two days because of Hurricane Irene has set me back just a bit! Sooo...I thought I would share a few of the things we picked up from Disney! The towels and blanket were purchased by my hubby. The kitchen stuff are mine...which I find ironic since I don't do much cooking! But I love to entertain so I have this thing about serving dishes and so I couldn't resist the mickey trivets and aqua blue spoon rest (in my favorite shape and color). The mug is actually another one of the purchases from my husband now that I'm thinking about it. Of course as hostess I need cute dish towels and the large mickey pattern in the background is a apron (isn't it cute)! I also couldn't resit the toaster press and the black shaped thing that looks like a cookie cutter can actually be used to make eggs or pancakes! Now how cute is that? LOL