Thursday, October 4, 2018

Final Park Day: Part 5

We were only a few hours away from saying goodbye to my favorite place to be and I did not want to leave. On the list of places to see that I didn't get a chance to see all week was Enchanted Tales With Belle. We checked the Disney App and the wait wasn't very long so we said why not!






It really is a cute show, especially if you have children. They get a chance to play an important part in the performance. 


Of course you can't end a trip at Disney without staying to see Happily Ever After! This time we watched from the front of the park. It had been a few years since I watched a fireworks show on main street. I kind of forgot how crowded it could be. And we won't even talk about how rude people have become. Half way through the show I gave the family the signal that I was ready to leave. 


I took one last photo of the castle before heading back to our car. 


Might as well fill that popcorn bucket up one last time. We also stopped at the hall to grab a few more buttons and then we finally said goodbye....see you real soon! 


Love the look of the Train station at night! 


As we headed towards the ferry we caught a glimpse of the water pageant parade. Got to love that Disney Magic. 


We headed back to the resort to pack our bags. But just before heading to the room we stopped at the food court to grab a late night snack. It had been a long day in the park, but a good one. Stay tuned next week as we wrap up the trip with breakfast at Bomas at the beautiful Animal Kingdom Lodge (and one last trip to Disney Springs)! Can you tell I have a hard time leaving? LOL