Thursday, July 19, 2018

Day 4: Part 2 Hollywood Studios (the dark side)



After exploring Epcot for the morning and eating lunch (and a bit of shopping) we decided to head over to Hollywood Studios to check out Star War's Launch Bay. 


I think we had just missed the storm troopers (is that what they are called?). I will be honest I am not a big Star Wars fan and the only reason we were heading to the Launch Bay was to see what all the fuss was about and maybe give Marc a chance to take photos with someone other then a princess. I personally could have missed meeting Kylo Ren (and to be really honest I had to look up the characters names before I started this blog post. That's how much "Not" a fan I am). LOL 




Caught a glimpse of some of the characters on our way there. Doc McStuffin's came along after my kids were grown, so I have never even seen a show. LOL 



I don't think my family was that impressed with the
dark side". LOL I didn't go near him at all. LOL 




And call me crazy, but the storm troopers are just a little too realistic for me. I imagine all kind of things when I see them coming (let's just say of I ever see something like this outside of Disney I am running for the hills LOL ).



They enjoyed meeting Chewbacca a lot more. LOL 



A few exhibits you can see on your way out! 


After leaving the parks we headed back to our room for a little bit of picture taking. Other then riding Toy Story Mania, Star Tours (which I actually like), seeing the characters, Frozen Sing A Long (which turned out to be one of my favorites), Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid there really was not a lot on our list of must do's at Hollywood Studios (especially since we missed The Great Movie Ride and Ellen's Great Adventure for the last time). Hollywood Studios doesn't quite take up a whole day for us. And as excited as I am to see the new Toy Story Land I don't think HS will ever become my favorite park to visit.


Photo's in our "Best Mom" and "Best Dad" T-shirts from Walmart. 


After about and hour of "exploring" the resort and taking photos for my All Star Sports review, we noticed the sky getting cloudy so we headed back to the car and out of the "bubble" to do a last bit of shopping at Walmart to get souvenirs for a few special people in our life.


I thought this hat was cute on Marc but we never ended up buying it. 


Saw a beautiful rainbow on our way back to the resorts. I think after we did our shopping we chilled the rest of the evening. Disney bounding here and there (and everywhere) can wear a sister out! Stay tuned next week for our last official day in the parks.