Thursday, September 6, 2018

Disney Collectibles Are Everywhere LOL

I may not be in to pins but I seem to make up for that with stuffed animals, t shirts, and figurines. LOL Let me know if I should do a video about some of my collectibles.



I recently found these items while cleaning out a space. I really would like to get the maps framed. 



McDonald's got me! SMH 



I also found a ton of old Mickey soap! And surprise surprise they were still in good condition! 





Target got me!!! To see the rest of  my Mickey Mouse collection you can watch my video here


Our next trip is not until next year but when I saw a review on this fan I knew I had to have it before our next adventure. It has three speeds and its rechargeable! You can pick one up on Amazon and thank me later. Don't be surprised when you see it in a upcoming whats in my Disney bag video. 


You can find Disney in just about every store. I found this Mickey hand sanitizer at my local Walmart.



Last week I found these Tsum Tsum plushes in the local Dollar Tree. You can't beat $1.00!!!! Especially for these.  Am I the only one that gets pulled in by all of the Disney stuff on Instagram? No? Just me? LOL