Friday, November 10, 2017

New Collection?

So....I may, or may not have found a new obsession! For months before our trip I kept hearing about Tsum Tsums (which I gathered are from a game..which I don't do). And I kept seeing people talk about collecting the "fuzzy" versions. Problem is I wasn't that excited about the fuzzy ones...but one day while I was at Ollie's I noticed these and from the moment I picked up my first pack it was a wrap! I don't think I will require many more just because I have gathered most that I wanted with the exception of a few princesses and the additional characters from frozen. 


So here is the collection thus far.




A few close up shots taken with my phone. I mean, are they not the cutest thing you have ever seen? LOL 


They do have a guide that you can check off of the ones that are available and I am not sure how long ago these came out on the market because usually by the time things make it to Ollie's they are discontinued or have been out from the year before. Doesn't really matter to me. I got them for three dollars and pack and I am content. LOL When I get my office back in order next year (I figure if I say this enough times I will be motivated to finish lol), I will display them in the room along with some other Disney collectibles.