Thursday, September 7, 2017

Disney Trip Haul

I just posted my Disney Shopping Haul video up on YouTube. A few of the things I brought are not included in the video but can be found here. It may look like a lot, but in all honesty this is probably the smallest haul we have ever done on a trip. I think we have just become more selective about what we want to bring home (which is a good thing). 


The one thing I knew for sure I was grabbing on this trip if given a chance!! 



I can't wait to countdown to Christmas!!! 


Marc picked these out the very first day at WDW. Wish they had these at the local Walmart we went to a few days later. 


I'm telling you if you can swing it go check out some of the local Walmart's in Orlando! We saved a ton of money on these hats! 


Basin may have just become a must visit and shop at store when we go to Disney. LOL 


The Salt and Pepper shaker set that I didn't even know Marc had picked up. 



These are very well made and were under $7.00 a piece, which is you have ever gotten a Disney mug on property you know how expensive their mugs can be. We picked up all of these at the Character Warehouse store. 


I got my daughter Nicki an Eeyore one similar to the same design as this Minnie one I got myself! 


Got these from the Character warehouse store for under $5 each! 


I can't wait to use this bag we picked up the first day at WDW in the All Sports gift shop. 


At the outlet store in Orlando you can get Vera Bradley bags for up to 70% off! I paid just under $25.00 for these two pieces. 


My one big purchase! 


This was a child's necklace but its a crown and Mickey head!!! Hello!!! 


I have a new found love for some old Disney Characters including Tinkerbell! 


It's Cinderella, and it was $5.00. How could I resist! 


I really wanted a castle necklace but never saw one I really liked so instead I brought a charm and turned it into a necklace once I got home. I used a old chain necklace I had already. 


Our "free" refillable mugs.


Flower Leis we received at Ohana from the musical entertainer. 


Our celebration buttons! 


I found these at a local Ollie's after vacation for like $3.00 a pack. I think I might be obsessed! 


My cousin found out I loved Mickey and all things Disney and gave this to me off of his clock collection wall just because! You may see it in the background in future talk videos.