Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Disney Trip Wardrobe!

It's been forever since I shared a Disney vacation wardrobe post! But we are now only two weeks away from our trip and I finally think I have decided on what to wear to the parks!!! Hope someone enjoys all of the effort I put into them. LOL

This outfit is for our travel day to Orlando the morning after our stop in Savannah the night before. Its also what I will be wearing to Disney Springs.


This is our Ohana dinner outfit. My daughter Quisha and I will have on similar tropical ears with a slightly different contrasting fabric.

This outfit is for Magic Kingdom Day and lunch at Be Our Guest. I original would have been matching Quisha but I didn't feel comfortable in our Beauty and the Beast t-shirts. I really should have gotten an extra large since its a junior size.
My Animal Kingdom day outfit!

I thought the colors in this outfit would make for a great selection for Hollywood Studios. Granted most of the rides are gone at the moment, for some reason when I think of that park I think of bright colors!
This outfit is for one of our days at Epcot. I say one of because we will be doing a lot of park hopping on this trip!
This outfit is for our last day at the parks, we will be spending a lot of time at Magic Kingdom and Epcot that last day so I figure I would go out in style. And what better way then with Mickey and Minnie! I am hoping to get an original set of Minnie ears and will most likely wear them with this outfit. If for some reason I don't get them I can wear this set again.

We are set to eat at Boma for breakfast on our departure day. So I thought why not break out the animal print on the last day just for the fun of it!!!

The ears are still a work in progress but I am getting there. I still have not decided on a travel out for our departure to Florida on that Friday. I kind of keep going back and forth between wearing Capri's or a skirt. So that you will have to just wait and see on Travel Day!!!!